At Mungret Engineering we are pleased to provide a dedicated mild steel section to our company.
Our mild steel workshop is equipped to a high standard, and covers an area of over 2,000 square feet. An overhead gantry crane allows for movement of larger projects through the workshop. Consistent training and development of staff ensures high quality work and customer satisfaction.
Through serving not only large multi national companies but also small to large builders we have built up an extensive repertoire of completed projects.
Included in these are projects such as:
• Ladders, fixed vertical (BS 5395) and ships stairs (BS5395)
• Stairways and Fire Escapes (BS 5395)
• Walkways and Crawlways
• Overhead barriers
• Window and door grills
• Steel doors (prison standard)
• Gates and railings
• Car park bollards (fixed and folding
Warehouse and Factory installations:
• Forklift barriers and bollards
• Pedestrian railing and balustrades
• Racking protectors
• Smoking Shelters
• Caged compounds
• Crane Gantry
• Supply of R.S.J’s to builder’s requirements
• Steel stock-holder
• BOC Industrial Gas stock-holder
• Welding Supplies
• Spiral Stairs